A popular destination, the Alpine Region always has so much to see and do.
The secluded Buckland valley is only a few minutes drive from the town of Bright and is a unique location. The valley has the stunning Buckland river with plenty of swimming, picnic and fishing spots.
Bushland surrounds the valley making it perfect for walks, horseriding, mountain biking and more.
The area boasts a view like no other with the stunning Mt Buffalo Gorge.
See & Do
- Hiking or bushwalking along one of the many walking tracks in the area.
- Cycling along the Bike track, mountain biking in the hills or taking in a long road ride to discover more of the mountains and valleys.
- Visit one of the small towns surrounding including Harrietville, Porepunkah, Wandiligong and Mount Beauty.
- Skiing at Mt. Buffalo, Falls Creek or Mt. Hotham in the winter.
- Relax by the river or try a spot of fishing
- Hang-gliding or Paragliding for the adventurous
- Fantastic shopping, cafe’s and restaurants
Activities & Events
Bright Autumn Festival, Bright Spring Festival, Bright monthly markets, Bright Rod Run, Brighter Days Festival, Alpine Audax and much more…
To see what’s on in the area for your next holiday check out visitbright.com.au
The buckland Valley is a very historic location and a visit to the Bright Museum is a great way to learn a little more bdhs.org.au
DREAMING OF THE BUCKLAND
Victoria, Australia 3740
0427 551 457